THE GO2INKAS TOUR OPERATOR AND HOTELS GROUP travel agency, are pleased to invite you to learn Huaraz, capital of Ancash, surrounded by Andean Peoples, city with a passage from a postcard can be seen more than 30 snow-covered more than 6000 m in height, 6634 masl Huascaran, land of the Chavín culture pre inca, Centre of hiking, mountaineering and adventure tourism in general.
That is to see in Huaraz.
• archaeological museum in Peru, where we can appreciate sculptures of stone, ceramics and textiles from the Chavín culture.
• Monterrey, highly visited place, pools of hot springs near the city, with temperatures of up to 49 degrees Celsius.
• Callejón de Huaylas, picturesque Andean villages Carhuaz, Yungay, Caraz.
• Nevado Pastoruri, 5240 meters above sea level a mountain very visited by mountain specialists.
• lagoon of Llanganuco, beautiful lagoon of Turquoise that is born from glaciers.
• national park of Huascaran, 340 thousand hectares, 296 Lakes and 663 glaciers place of incomparable beauty, where we can appreciate the cordillera Blanca and black, with special wildlife.
• archaeological complex of Chavin de Huantar, fabulous site of Chavín culture with a length of 1000 to 200 BC, where we can see among others the famous monolithic Lanzón.
• June, Festival of adventure, where there are various powers of adventure.
• June 29, feast of Saint Peter of Corongo, religious celebration.
• July 25, Santiago Apóstol, anniversary of Huaraz and Huaylas.
Autorized and Associated