THE GO2INKAS TOUR OPERATOR AND HOTELS GROUP travel agency, are pleased to invite you to learn about Iquitos, especially for tourists who love nature and eco-tourism, in a vast and lush jungle this on the edge of the Amazon River navigable longest in the world of climate Calido of 30 degrees Centigrade on average, there is no road can arrive by air or waterway. Bordered by Colombia, Ecuador and Brazil. His exotic food and its delicious, and aphrodisiac beverages consists mostly of fish, and jungle fruit.
That is to see in Iquitos.
• mother church style Neo Gothic 1911-1924, with an original design.
• Casa de Fierro, was built in 1888 and designed by architect Gustavo Eifell. Is located in a corner of the Plaza de Armas.
• Boulevard of Iquitos, from where one has a panoramic view of the Rio Itaya and the barium from Bethlehem.
• port and the town of Bethlehem, floating neighborhood is so named because this fact of topa rafts that float to the level of water in rainy season.
• resort of Quistococha, located 6.3 km, the complex has 369 hectares and has an artificial Beach, known as Tunchi, as well as an aquarium, Museum snake.
• Jetty from Bellavista Nanay, is 3.2 Km you can then go to father Cocha and San Andrés.
• farm of butterflies, Pilpintuwasi, with more than 40 varieties of exotic butterflies surrounded by waterfalls, tropical flowers and animals.
• national reserve, Pacaya Samiria, natural area protected than pos its dimensions is the most important Peru. INRENA permit is required to enter this area. 2 Million hectares.
• 24th June, St. John's feast, feast of St. John the Baptist very important in the forest of the Peru.
• Light clothes of cotton, poles or long sleeve shirts (preferably neutral colors). Bathroom linen
• CAP or hat, sunglasses, binoculars
• Shoes / Boots of rubber (especially in the rainy season)
• Waterproof (especially in the rainy season)
• Camera and photos /video camera rolls
• Sunscreen, repellent of insects with 35% DEET
• Personal medicines.
Autorized and Associated